Limited Edition: Jumbo Bowl | Wave Rider
This is a pretty cool looking coconut!
- One Limited Edition Natural Jumbo Coconut bowl - Wave Rider
- Real coconut shell, unique in size, colour and texture.
- Average size - 700-800ml, 13cm x 13cm x 8cm
- Eco-friendly and durable
- Sourced ethically at a fair price
The products are quite durable, but for best results and long lasting lives here are the most important things to note:
- Upon receiving the bowls for the first time, polish with coconut oil and leave them to soak in the oil for around 2 hours. You can then wipe the oil off after allowing the coconut oil to rehydrate the bowls and off you go!
- Wash straight away after eating, if possible, with warm soapy water and avoid soaking for extended periods of time.
- Try not to let the bowls air dry, dry them immediately after washing.
- Avoid the fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher and any other extreme temperature environment. For example, if you're serving hot porridge or hot soup or even a hot curry, please allow it to cool to not so intense a temperature. These are natural products at the end of the day so it's important to treat them with care!
- Polish with coconut oil roughly every 10 uses to restore and give the bowl its shine back. This will also rehydrate the bowls and also restore their strength!
All orders are packed using recyclable cardboard boxes and recyclable tape. Each bowl is also wrapped in custom recycled eco-friendly tissue paper. Where void fill is necessary to keep the product safe we use eco-filler which is fully biodegradable.