Silicone Food Covers - 6 x Mixed Sizes
These 6 round silicone lids fit over square and round containers, even over a watermelon, pumpkin or a big old salad bowl. Just choose the size closest to your bowl, dish, container or sliced fruit and stretch it over.
It's a simple step that will integrate seamlessly into your life.
|2.6" or 66mm - will stretch to 3.5" or 89mm|
|3.8" or 97mm - will stretch to 5" or 127mm|
|4.5" or 114mm - will stretch to 6" or 152mm|
|5.7" or 115mm - will stretch to 8" or 203mm|
|6.5" or 165mm - will stretch to 9" or 229mm|
|8.3" or 211mm - will stretch to 10" or 254mm|
Heat resistance: -30℃~230℃
Frost resistant: -104°F/-40°C
Made from food-safe, sand-derived silicone (NO plastics)
Lids that put your cling wrap to shame.
Heat safe, dishwasher safe, microwave safe food covers
Airtight, leak-proof seal, (just make sure whatever you're stretching it over is dry)
Our silicone storage covers work even with hot food
Silicone bowl covers aren't biodegradable but are recyclable in some councils
- Wash before first use with warm soapy water
- The Stretch lids are dishwasher safe
- Avoid any abrasive cleaners or scrubbing brushes so the silicone doesn't get scratched
- For any stains, soak in a solution of baking soda
- To dry, wipe out with a towel or keep them open over a jar or rack
- Avoid washing alongside anything sharp to prevent any holes
- Ensure they are completely dry before nesting them back inside each other
How To Use:
Ensure the surface where the silicone is touching is clean and dry and free of oil
Simply stretch lid over bowl, ensuring that the coverage is even on each side, if the lid is too big for the bowl simply place it over the top and its touching the rim of the bowl all the way around then that is fine- it is covered, just don’t flip it upside down.
- The silicone need something to stick to, just as plastic Cling film sticks to itself, or sticks to another clean dry surface.
- If used correctly you can stack reusable stretch lid bowls on top of each other, a great way to store leftovers and save space.